Total Web SEO
eGold SEO Plan
Pay-per-click (PPC) sometimes referred to as paid search advertising or search marketing, is a practice of online advertising, whereby sponsored links are purchased on search engine results pages (SERP), websites, content sites or blogs. Advertise with Google AdWords ads in the Sponsored Links section next to search results to boost website traffic and increase sales. If you want to reach new customers online, then advertising with our Gold PPC Plan might be right for you.
|Promotion & Maintenance||10 hrs||20 hrs||20 hrs + AdWord Campaign Management|
|Backlinks Network Expansion||70+ Applicable Paid Directories||70+ Applicable Paid Directories||70+ Applicable Paid Directories|
|Ad Groups||X||X||3 Ad Groups; 15 Ads per group; 45 Total (where applicable)|
|Ad Group Landing Pages||X||X||1 Landing Page per group; 3 Total (at launch of PPC campaign)|
|Conversion Tracking for AdWords Landing Pages||X||X|
|Technical Support and Employee Training|
|Conversion Rate Optimization|
|Keyword Optimization||25 Keywords||25 Keywords||25 Keywords|
|Social Media Feeds|
|Product Photo Optimization|
|Keyword Friendly URL Structure|
|On-Site SEO Optimization|
|1 Page Checkout|
|Rich Text Schema Markup|
|Search Engine Submissions|
|Required & Enhanced Policy Pages|
|Monthly Landing Pages||1 Landing Page||1 Landing Page||2 Landing Pages|
|Google Trusted Store||X|
|Social Media Account Content Generation||X||2 Accounts||2 Accounts|
|Promoting Online Reviews||X|
|Advanced Email Marketing||X|
|Coupon Code Generation||X|
|Blog & Content Generation||X|
|Blog & Content Generation||X|
Includes ALL eBronze & eSilver SEO Plan Features
- 20 hours of website maintenance and promotion – Includes Adword campaign management
- Pay-Per-Click Management – Using google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads/Post Boosting (up to $1,000 total ad spend)
- Target Different Services and products with your Ads with up to 3 Ad Groups – By creating AdGroups, we diversify your ads to target all of your services and products respectfully. There are 5 ads per group generally. We use this as a rule of thumb through our experiences in success with this method. Read more to see how our AdGroups mate effectively with landing pages.
- 3 Landing Pages For Your Website – We create one landing page for each of our Ad Groups on your website that specialize in creating a sales funnel to convert clicks into leads. These pages also gain organic search value, so it acts as a dual-pronged attack to market your business. These landing pages specialize in whichever service that pertains to your Ad Group. We utilize funnel techniques such as call-to-actions, contact forms, quote forms, and direct call-to-action buttons on mobile to engage your audience into getting in touch with you.
- Client Log-in, Budget Reports, & Impression VS. Click VS. Conversion Reports – Keep tabs on the effectiveness of your Google Adwords campaign with complete transparency. Your company will receive a Google Adwords login as well as reports to ensure your campaign is working for you as intended. Monitor the success of your campaign and make suggestions to us based on how you feel your ads should represent your business. Analyze your budget and evaluate your business needs to either dial back or expand your AdWords campaign based on the merit of your success.